Monday, December 2, 2013

Challenge #2 Christmas

Hello, and Happy December! I am here to bring you the 2nd challenge for Just Punch It! It will be Christmas! Make any type of Punch Art with a Christmas theme!! Here is what I created:
I used the Owl Builder punch from Stampin Up and dressed up my little owls for Christmas. The boy owl is festive with his 'antlers' made from a snowflake punch. So there you have it, get punching, and make something sweet!
Now on to the winner from the last challenge! Our one and only entrant was Craftygirl! And she wins both prizes!! You can't win if you don't play! :)
Here is what the winner will receive this time! A 6x6 paper pad from Jillibean Soup!
Winter Tortellini & Spinach 6 x 6 Paper Pad
And the random winner will receive a goodie package of ribbons and other other embellishments!
Pam


2 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

I am so excited to have won!!! :) I hope loads more people come and join us. Love this challenge and will get busy on a Christmas one soon. Do you have an email I can send you my info or do you have it?? Thanks!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

nwilliams6 said...

I love this! What a pretty card! I need to start playing in your challenge - I love it!