Monday, January 13, 2014

Snow Challenge!!

Hello paper crafters! Time to start a new challenge here on the blog! :) I will start first by announcing the winners from the last challenge. The top winner is CraftyGirl!!! And Emily is the runner up!! And also, I mailed by accident the last winner the prize for this week, which was suppose to be the Echo Park paper pad!! So CraftyGirl, you will get the Pink Paislee 6x6 paper pad!! Thank you Girls for playing along!

Ok, onto this week's Challenge, which is Snow!!!! Your punch art does not have to be snow, just include snow in your project!! Here is what I have created:
I decided to make a funny shaped snowman!! And I did paper punch the pile of snowballs!! If you'd like to read more about my card, you can find it on my personal blog here. I can't wait to see what you all come up with! Here is what you will be playing for this week!!
Yay! A paper punch!!
Happy punching!
Pam




2 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Congrats to CraftyGirl!! Love the SNOW theme. Can't wait to play along!!!

CraftyGirl said...

Wow, I am very excited!! Looking forward to the next challenge. I will have to think about snow for bit. Sounds like fun. Your card is wonderful and the snowman made me smile. :) Thanks

TTFN,

CraftyGirl